24 January 2010

"I've Never Seen Snow"


After work today I went for a few beers with two of my friends from work (not the ones in the picture). One guy is from England and he is doing a year in New Zealand. Other one in an Aussie, He's a surfer so we talked about surfing and about my intentions to want to try it one day and I asked him has he ever done snowboarding so he replied: "No, I've never even seen snow". That sounds really funny for me because seeing snow is inevitable where I'm from. My point is. When you travel around the world and meet people from different parts of the world things that might seem like everyday life for you some people has not or may not ever experience. But thats the beauty of travelling. When you meet people from different countries, immediately when you start a conversation with them you learn a lot about different lifestyles, attitudes, what people value, their ethics etc. Life is a school.

No comments: