31 January 2010

Waiheke Island | Its A Wrap

Prettyboy Josh from Australia

Its my time to move on. Yesterday was a great finish to my time in Waiheke. Work for 11 hours, taking photos and running drinks to bars. After long day at work we started drinking. We chilled at the VIP area and after closing we continued to a good house party. It was the Fiesta Del Sol afterparty. The had a DJ there and 4 security guards, pretty sweet party! Today when I sorted my hangover out I packed my stuff and went one last time to Stonridge say bye to everyone. I had some great moment there and made even better friends. I could put it this way: working in Stonyridge isn't just a job its more likely a lifestyle. I'm now in Auckland at a hostel for two nights and then continuing my trip to Queenstown. I've planned to stay there about a month but we'll see. Waiheke was great. Thanks to the Stonyridge crew for making my stay there unforgettable.

Some work mates

No comments: