08 January 2010

Who They Think I Am



When people ask me where I'm from I usually give them a chance to guess. I've got anwers like, US, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and Germany. One guy said that I dress like american but sound like European. I guess my accent has a little bit of everything because I've been hanging out with Americans and Brits a lot. But Germany? that was a wierd guess, well probably because every other back packer is from germany someone thought I was also. I was pretty amazed when one woman from our work thought I was either a kiwi or an aussie. I wouldn't want to have that thick accent :D.

Today's work day was pretty good. Not too much people but it wasn't boring. Tomorrow I have a day off and I move to a flat. I'll get you some pictures once I get settled.

No comments: